250ml Saloncide Anti-Microbial Disinfectant Sanitiser Spray
The flagship of our Saloncide range, this unique ‘spray & go’, (no rinsing required) disinfectant spray is the quick & easy ‘One-Stop solution’ for light cleaning, disinfecting & deodorising all tools, surfaces & equipment, porous or non-porous throughout the hair/beauty salon, nail bar, tattoo studio or spa.
Saloncide has an extremely low hazard rating, dramatically reducing COSHH risk. Saloncide kills 99.99% of most common bacteria, fungi & viruses, and exceeds EN test standards.
Not only is Saloncide alcohol, acid, solvent, bleach & paraben free, but also non-irritant, non- toxic, non-flammable & fragrance free. The key benefit of Saloncide is the versatility to clean & sanitise a multitude of surfaces, areas and equipment in one simple step. Saloncide continues to work on the tools & surfaces long after application.
Saloncide addresses the issue raised by the Health & Safety Executive that "Alcohol-based disinfection is less suitable for items contaminated with blood, skin & nail dust" and the requirement that "the disinfectant must be capable if inactivating bacteria & blood borne viruses"
Proven to be effective against:
Enveloped Viruses (Inc Coronavirus), MRSA, C.diff, HIV-1, E.coli, Hepatitis B, Influenza A (Inc H1N1), Salmonella, Legionella, Staphylococcus, Listeria, Pseudomonas, Tuberculosis and many more.
Effective to Test Standards
EN14776, EN1276, EN13727, EN1650, EN13624,EN14348.
Areas to use Saloncide Anti-Microbial Disinfectant Spray:
Work surfaces, stations, chairs (including leather), combs, scissors, brushes, rollers, clips, clipper attachments, sinks, wash points, taps, sunbeds, and much much more…….
Directions for use:
Spray on surfaces, tools or equipment.
Leave to air dry or wipe with a clean dry cloth or paper towel after approximately *2 minutes of contact time. Please note: Any stainless steel tools, scissors or clippers must be wiped dry to prevent rusting. Spray oil on the clippers each day to prevent rusting
*Saloncide is effective from 60 seconds of contact time on most bacteria, fungi & viruses but it is advisable to leave for up to 2 minutes if wiping off.